The Hamamatsu L6311-50 L2D2 Deuterium Lamp has a UV Glass window material with a guaranteed lifetime of 2000 hours. The L2D2 Deuterium Lamps are specifically developed for analytical instruments. These L2D2 lamps offer excellent features essential for light sources in analytical instruments such as long service life, high stability and high output.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography,
- UV-VIS Spectrophotometer,
- Thin Layer Chromatography,
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer,
- Film Thickness Gauge etc.
dimensional outline: “o” ,
Spectral distribution : 185 nm to 400 nm,
Aperture diameter : 0.5 mm,
Guaranteed life : 2000 h,
Fluctuation 0.005 % (p-p) Typ. (Equivalent to 2 x10-5 A.U.)
Drift +/-0.3 %/h